Selective weedkillers that may be used on lawns to kill broadleaved weeds growing in the grass can persist in compost for months or years, killing flowers or vegetable crops. It is very important not to bring grass clippings to the site if your lawn has been treated with products containing Aminopyralid / Clopyralid herbicides – see Weedkiller Warning.
- Site open as normal from 10th April 2021
- March 2021 Site Reopening By Appointment Only
- February 2021 BCCS site still closed due to Lockdown
- January 2021 Lockdown: BCCS site closed for 4 weeks
- A Happy Healthy 2021 to all, endorsing the Parish Council Climate Action Campaign
- Christmas Holidays: Closed 26th December and 2nd January 2021
- Our 15th Birthday!