Selective weedkillers that may be used on lawns to kill broadleaved weeds growing in the grass can persist in compost for months or years, killing flowers or vegetable crops. It is very important not to bring grass clippings to the site if your lawn has been treated with products containing Aminopyralid / Clopyralid herbicides – see Weedkiller Warning.
- Sieving the last of our heap
- May 8th-15th 2021 International COMPOST Awareness Week
- ChalCAN benefit from BCCS compost for Grow Your Own Campaign
- Site open as normal from 10th April 2021
- March 2021 Site Reopening By Appointment Only
- February 2021 BCCS site still closed due to Lockdown
- January 2021 Lockdown: BCCS site closed for 4 weeks